Ho' kNOw More

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Test # 1

I co-wrote the book Ho'kNOw More. Have a copy in my hands. An old boyfriend called me and asked me if I would meet him in San Diego. I asked what he wanted if we were to meet. "I want to see you. I want to hold you. Feel your thighs and your butt. I love your body." I asked if he was still married. He honestly said yes. I changed the subject quickly. After we hung up I sent him an email...

Nice to hear your voice tonight.

I need to be clear that I sure like being your friend but have no desire to be intimate with you as you are a married man. I do not want to subject myself to the bounds of infidelity. It is a shitty triangle. Been there done that... no more. Ho' kNOw More is me!

got it? let us just be friends.

Let me know if you go to San Diego... perhaps we could meet for a stroll around the village and you can get your copy of my first book.... Ho' kNOw More.

Yahoo... I passed the test. I have not heard from him since!

maluhia valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment